We expect a lot from our people. Real commitment and excellent performance. So it’s only fair that we offer a benefits package that reflects your dedication, provides support and allows for development inside and outside the firm.Our rewards and benefits package is paired with a supportive and inclusive culture to ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed.
We’re proud that there isn't an 'Allens' type'. We know that diverse perspectives help solve complex problems, strengthen teams and enrich client relationships. The more you enjoy working with a diverse range of people, the greater your success will be.
While we celebrate our differences, it’s important to understand what unites us. Initiative, excellence, commerciality, flexibility and commitment are all attributes that our people have in common. These help us to succeed as a team and individually.
Building a culture of inclusion ensures our people can reach their full potential. For us, this starts with strong leadership. Our inclusion and diversity strategy is supported by an Inclusion and Diversity Council, chaired by our Managing Partner. This council provides sponsorship, role-modelling and drives initiatives across our firm.
Rewards and Benefits
- Salary sacrifice
- Salary continuance insurance
- Senior Manager incentive plan
- Novated lease options
- Employee referral rewards
- Discounted products and services
- Discounted health and travel insurance
- Charity Matched Funding Program
- Gym membership
- Subsidised sporting events
- Flu vaccinations
- Skin checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency childcare
- Priority access to childcare
- Flexible leave options
- Best practice parental leave support for primary and non-primary carers
- Top-down support for workplace flexibility
- Purchased annual leave
- Learning and development programs
- Secondment opportunities including client, overseas and Linklaters secondments
- Membership of professional organisations
- Study leave and support
- Promotion conferences to equip you with skills for your next career milestone
- Career deal including our market leading career model
- Allens ALLin (LGBTI)
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Committee
- Philanthropy Committee
- Pro Bono Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Footprint Committee
We offer support for working parents and those with caring responsibilities. Working parents have access to transition coaching, subsidised childcare, on demand 'emergency' childcare. We also provide support for those with other caring responsibilities and offer generous leave provisions.
We're committed to pro bono, charity and community activities. You'll be encouraged to take part in our programs. Read about our recent pro bono achievements and community initiatives via allens.com.au/impact
Our size and success mean we can offer exceptional choice as you develop your career. Stay flexible and you can take up secondments abroad, via our Linklaters alliance, or with clients.